When renting our villa, guests have access to a chef, a cook or a tuscan mamma, all of extraordinary quality. Each one of them will be there to prepare breakfasts, lunches and dinners for as many days as desired. If required they will ask for some cash for grocery and extra expenses and this amount will cover guests extra expenses. They will report all the expenses with itemised bills and invoices and when the amount will be almost terminated they will ask guests for some more budget, and the difference will be wired/given back to them.
Our chef’s menu depends on fresh ingredients. Our chefs will ask guests each time what they would like to eat. They will go to the market and check what’s fresh and report: please trust us on this, setting up a menu before arrival would take a lot away from the quality of the cooking performance. They are trained to propose only the best and you will be happy if you make them lead a little. Only fresh ingredients, nothing ever is frozen or pre-prepared. Only the best of the best. Please note: chefs will need fresh local vegetables/fruit from local market to cook: in this case they won’t get “scontrini” bills but they will write the amount they have spent on their block note and show it.
If you are coming over in June, July or August, here are the fresh, seasonal, ingredients that will be mainly used from our chefs:
- Vegetables in season (June, July, August) – Zucchini, Mushrooms (Porcini), Cabbage, Salad, Sage, Rosemary, Herbs, Eggplant, Beans, Asparagos, Carrots, Sellary, Peas, Peppers, Tomatoes from the campo ‘field’
- Fruit – Cherries, Strawberrys, Pears, Peaches, Apricots
- Day by day – Fresh bread (Pane Toscano), Fresh Focaccia, Tuscan Pizza, Hand made pasta
- Meat – Chicken, Rabbit, Wild Boar (in Tuscany), Mixed Grilled Meat (Roasted pig, Sausages, etc)
- Condiments – Olive oil, virgin olive oil, cold pressed olive oil